I received my stamps the other day in the mail and one of them was Sporty by Sugar Nellie. I just love these Manga stamps, they are adorable and so fun to color!!
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Sketch and Stash – sketch – using new stamp , neglected papers and brads
- Crafty Card Makers – decorate inside of card
- Pixie Cottage – add a pocket or tag
- Simon Says – pink or blue with brown and green
- C.R.A.F.T. – blue and green
- Charisma – circles
- Crafty Catz – man/boy card
So, without further adieu here is my card.
Isn’t he just adorable? He reminds me of a sports player so I wanted to go with this theme. The sports items in each corner are brads that I purchased a long time ago from Oriental Trading Co. I used my Graphically Speaking cartridge for the sentiment and the rectangle.
I colored Sporty with the following Copics:
- Skin – E21, E11, E00, E000, R20, R21
- Hair – E39, E33, E31, E29
- Clothes – BG05, BG02, BG000, YGo3, Yg01, YG0000
- Shoes – N8, N6, N4
- White highlights – Copics Opaque White
Here is the inside:
I made a gift card holder and used Enjoy from Graphically Speaking.
Thanks for stopping by!