Today starts a new challenge at Totally Tilda and we want to see your Tilda image in red all decked out for Christmas.
Our generous Sponsor for this challenge is
Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
And the Prize is
Thank you so much Nikki for your continued support.
For my card I used an older Tilda but unfortunately I cannot remember the name of her .
I used Tim Holtz Tattered Poinsettia and Weathered Clock. The happy holidays is also Tim Holtz Simple Sayings. I matted Tilda using AC Specialty Paper using Spellbinders Card Creator Distressed Edges.
- Skin – E11, E21, E51, E50, R12
- Clothes & Gift – R29, R27, R24, R22, E53, E51, E50
- Hair – E47, E44, E43, Y26
- Background – N4, N3, N2, N1, N0, 0
I am participating in the following challenges:
- Allsorts – Christmas
- Hiding in my craft room – any holiday
- Tilda’s Town – merry and bright Christmas
- Addicted to Stamps and more – holiday
- Divas by design – festive floral/Christmas flowers
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all of the lovely creations at Totally Tilda.