This week we are very lucky to be sponsored by the lovely The Ribbon Girl.
If you haven't been over to the Ribbon Girl shop you should go and have a peek at all the lovely goodies for sale over there .... everything is so yummy !!
Thank you so much for sponsoring us xx.
For my card I chose to use this adorable little Tilda. She is holding a tulip which are some of the first flowers I see in the spring.
I stamped Tilda onto Make it Colour blending card with Tim Holtz distress ink – spun sugar and then colored her with Copics. Flowers are from Wild Orchid and the butterflies are from Oriental Trading Co.
- Skin – E04, E11, E00, E000, r/12
- Clothes – B24, B23, B21, Y08, Y04, Y00
- Hair – E25, YR23, Y21
- Flower – R85, R83, R81, R56, G28, G24, G20
- Shoes – E27, E25, E23
- Background – B00, Picket Fence and blender
- Grass – G28, G24, G20
- Crazy 4 challenges – let’s think spring
- Send a smile 4 kids – pastel colors
- Tilda’s Town – use your stash (all from my stash but oldest are papers and tulips)
- Creative Corner – spring has sprung
- Stamp and Create with Magnolia – rainbow bright (lots of bright colors
- As you like it challenge – lines or no lines – no lines because I love the dimension it creates